My Batch, 272, has been staying at a fabulous facility outside Manila called IIRR, since the 6th.
During that short time we managed to cram an unbelievable amount of information, learning, training, and most of all bonding. I, along with 8 other CRM trainees, will be staying in the barangay of Mabayo, in the municipality of Morong, Province Bataan to continue learning Tagalog and get technical training in Coastal Resource Management. Check it out on a map, we'll be right on the water :) My fabulous cluster mates (a.k.a. lapu-lapu) are Sarah, Katie, Anders and Kyle! We'll be sharing our barangay with the cluster bangus comprised of Tyler, Thom, Megan and Kat.
During that short time we managed to cram an unbelievable amount of information, learning, training, and most of all bonding. I, along with 8 other CRM trainees, will be staying in the barangay of Mabayo, in the municipality of Morong, Province Bataan to continue learning Tagalog and get technical training in Coastal Resource Management. Check it out on a map, we'll be right on the water :) My fabulous cluster mates (a.k.a. lapu-lapu) are Sarah, Katie, Anders and Kyle! We'll be sharing our barangay with the cluster bangus comprised of Tyler, Thom, Megan and Kat.
Tonight we had a fabulous talent show after a glorious dinner of chicken adobo, kabobs, masarap (delicious) fruit salad, and of course rice, and a trip to the mall. Tomorrow we leave at 6 am for our 5 hour drive to our new homes! Adventure after adventure, coming your way as soon as I have the time, reliable internet, and my computer (which is currently being resurrected from the dead).
Unfortunately for the ext two weeks or so I will not have internet at all so this is a message for everyone that cares: I'm safe, healthy, doing fantastic and can't wait to get back on here and share my stories.
Also, for anyone interested, I have a mailing address if you would like to send something my way. If I get a card, package, postcard, whatever, I'll do my absolute best to send return the favor!
So without further ado:
6th Floor PNB Financial Center
Diasdado Macapagal Blvd.
1300 Pasay City, Philippines
Peace out!
(yes that pun was intended...)
Unfortunately for the ext two weeks or so I will not have internet at all so this is a message for everyone that cares: I'm safe, healthy, doing fantastic and can't wait to get back on here and share my stories.
Also, for anyone interested, I have a mailing address if you would like to send something my way. If I get a card, package, postcard, whatever, I'll do my absolute best to send return the favor!
So without further ado:
6th Floor PNB Financial Center
Diasdado Macapagal Blvd.
1300 Pasay City, Philippines
Peace out!
(yes that pun was intended...)
YAY! Can't wait to see more pictures, so glad you are loving everything so far!!!
ReplyDeleteI will be a regular reader on your blog as to follow you on this adventure. God bless you Jess!
ReplyDeleteMany blessings, Jessica! We hope your adventures go well and we're cheering for you.
ReplyDelete:)Amy for Tim, Anjali, and Mark